Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gotcha Day ... a Month Ago Today

December 21:


January 21:


I look back at pictures taken on Gotcha Day and hardly recognize the little girl in my arms. She is a happy little girl now with such life in her eyes. So thankful for this precious child and for all the changes she has made in just one short month! Her sweet and happy disposition (like giving her brother kisses in the bathtub last night) make me look forward to all of the joys we will share with her in the coming years. We feel so blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet looking back it is hard to think that she would be talking so quickly. What a blessing!

The Giffen Family said...

I love that sweet face!! Can't wait to see both of your sweet faced kiddos soon (not sure when that'll be...but soon)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a difference a month makes. Great news on all her accomplishments.

mm