Monday, April 12, 2010

Virginia Grace Day!


My friend, Kelley, and her husband finally met their beautiful little girl in China last night! Kelley and I were matched with Lia Kate and Grace back in October ... so she has waited a long time to finally meet her. I cannot wait for our girls to get to know each other! What a sweet friendship they will have?! Just wanted to share this precious little face with you and document this big day for Lia Kate's blog book. You can read more about Virginia Grace here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viginia Grace is precious! Have you skyped with her yet? Welcome Grace !! From Lia Kate & Britton's GiGi

Julia said...

Oh, I know you can't wait to meet little Grace! She is such a cutie, and I know Lia Kate will love meeting her! :)

Angie said...

I can just see Lia Kate and Grace five years from now growing up together being best of friends. What a blessing from God!