Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things To Come

So, I've been a wee bit busy lately. These two active kiddos are giving me a run for my money. I haven't exactly had a lot of time to blog, however, I have a lot of things to blog about. I thought I'd write to tell you about the posts that will be coming ... soon I hope.

* A Lia Kate update -- she is exploding with personality these days and is so smart and funny and adorable. Can't wait to share the latest on her.

* Videos of Britton and Lia Kate "singing" the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle, Twinkle.

* Lia Kate's Gotcha Day movie! I am using iMovie to make a video of our footage and pictures from China. I can't wait to finish it. It's been so fun to document our trip this way. Can't wait to share.

* I will soon be writing the final post on this blog and will then only post on our family blog. I will, of course, be leaving this site up for anyone who wants to go back and read Lia Kate's journey.

Now, telling you these things will make me *have* to follow through. That's the plan at least.

1 comment:

Kelley Brown said...

I'm holding you accountable. Updates and video please. :)