Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bath * BOOK * Bed

One of Britton's and Lia Kate's favorite time of day is getting to read books with their daddy after bathtime. Most of the books are about trucks and dogs, but Lia Kate doesn't seem to mind. She really gets into reading. This is a big change from when we first got her as she had no interest in books at all. Now, several times a day she will bring me a book and then climb into my lap for me to read to her. She has changed so much in the short time we've had her, and we love that she is picking up our love for books!





3 comments:

Julia said...

I love this last picture! Lia Kate is going to know "dog," "cheese," and "please" in no time! :D

Julia

Life with Avery said...

So sweet! That is my favorite time of the day with Avery as well. Book, then lots of hugs and kisses!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Too adorable! Story time is the best! Can't wait to hear them both "read" the story back to Danny!

Love,
Aunt Peggy