Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sorry ...

... we didn't post much yesterday! Danny spent the whole day traveling to Lianjiang and back, and I spent the whole day with 'lil bit, which meant she pretty much was in my arms the entire time and I couldn't post to the blog.

Danny got back late last night and we'll do a full post on his visit sometime today. Let's just say that I'm glad I didn't go as the place would probably grieve me for years to come. :o(

Lia Kate is still taking baby steps toward coming out of her fog. She is on the bed right now playing with her stacking cups with Danny ... and she's not crying! I never would have seen that coming a couple of days ago.

Today we visit the pearl and jade markets. I've been looking forward to this kind of shopping for awhile!

Full post on all this to come later today ...

1 comment:

Julia said...

I missed your updates but was sure Lia Kate must be in your arms! I am so thankful they are playing together on the bed. :) I am looking forward to hearing about Danny's journey.

Have a great time shopping for jade and pearls!

Julia